Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2011

5






1. animes watched (last week): 7
  [ 5/5 s rating ]

Summer wars (2010)-  l-o-v-e-d this one! 

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (2006) - a nice anime with an unexpected twist. liked it very much 
King of Thorn (2010) - SiFi & Fairy tale mix. 
Perfect Blue (1997)-- scary stuff....really scary. but I guess if you like 
"The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" & sequels by Stieg Larsson and movies that tend to mess with your head, you´ll probably enjoy this one. 
Millennium Actress (2001) reminds me of "Memoirs of a Geisha"
5 Centimeters Per Second (2007)...seriously considered suing ConMix Wave for emotional damage. -.-* (just black hearts for this one, because it was so sad)
Porco Rosso (1992)- :)


2. hours spent spleeping since the test (8:30 am- 10 am):  10h
(this one kept me up all night)
3. new haircuts: 1

4. forecast for the next few weeks:
 
.... a lot of things are coming up -.-*

5. & this last one for the road...;) 


Almost Everything - WAKEY!WAKEY!
Album: Almost Everything I Wish I'd Said The Last Time I Saw You...



Keine Kommentare: